— Library —
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us when you visit our Website, as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect and process several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or work/home address (“personal information“); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us; and
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data regarding the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website; and
- Aggregating other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Personal information that you provide to us, or that we collect on this Website, may be disclosed:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates to support our operation of the Website;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purpose for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dura-Shiloh’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which event the personal information collected from Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; or
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dura-Shiloh, our customers, or other third parties.
The safety and security of your information depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone, and urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Website (e.g. message boards). The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.